Recently, I (brian) discovered something very valuable. No, not someones life savings buried in our backyard. But rather a bit of wisdom, a bit of "life-savings" to pass on to my children...
There are those out there that have fallen into the pit of bitterness and will criticize the moves of God in the land. Some have written "letters" to specific ministries calling them to repent for causing damage to the Body of Christ. They wrote them and put them in plain view of the public media, however they failed to actually confront the ministries themselves. So i guess the old proverb remains true, Wisdom is too lofty for a fool; when confronted at the gate he has nothing to say. (prov. 24:7). In other words, fools slander in darkness but when confronted in truth they have nothing to say.
These people probably slander governing authorities (presidents, governors, senators, etc..) And they probably fulfill every other warning given in the book of Jude. Qualifying them to be called those who listen to the doctrines of demons. They have "gone in the way of Cain." probably given to jealousy that their ministry isn't getting as much attention as the ones they are mad at. Hmm, isn't it interesting that Mike Bickle recently spoke about bitterness, calling people to avoid the way of Cain. And trust me, we haven't talked about this.
So as I sit here seeking to get my heart into the presence of God (my daily struggle I am sure you can relate) Something clicked in me. I now can see that it is really stupid to even listen to these kinds of people. Why? Because they are distractions seeking to pull my attention away from the face of My Beloved. And what is their tactic? To get me to slander back, eventually causing me to sin and fall into their own condemnation (bitterness). Hmm, so I guess they are lead by demons after all. I better remember that next time someone cuts me off...
12/1/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment