Mike Huckabee today at the Iowa debate on CNN (Brian watching as he has his lunch break while still on jury duty) was unmovable.
The very last question of the debate was what I liked the most. When asked "what new years resolution would you have for anybody of the candidates here today?"
Mike responds, "well, I would certainly choose my words a lot better. It seems that they get amplified quite a bit."
The questioner responds, "That didn't really answer the question, do you have one for someone here..."
And looking over at Mitt Romney without skipping a bit Huckabee says, "Well I'd wish that for Romney as well." (Everybody laughs in good sport including Romney)
As I have been reading on the blogs of others, and been following this guy for some time now, I would have to agree and say "I like this guy too!"
12/12/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As much as I love politics, jury duty and other brian-esque ramblings, I sure would love to see baby instead..... :)
Post a Comment