The Demo is completed! After a month or so of final editing, I have finished my first cd. I have given it the name "R.S.V.P 'the demo'.'' The Lord gave me this title after reading through revelation and pondering about the invitation the Christ has gave for the great wedding day. As a messenger of Christ my ministry must be a part of that great invitation, so I decided that it would be best to title the message with rsvp or "please respond."
The finishings will be in on monday so I should have it ready to sell sometime this next week. If you are local you can get it from me for a whopping $6, or if you are far away or just prefer to buy it online and pay a little more for shipping then you will be able to purchase it on my music blog at www.brianmoser.blogspot.com. You can also listen to samples of some music, which includes stuff not on the demo.
Other than that our little baby girl is growing steadily inside of Lisa's belly, I am convinced the Father is going to touch me with the revelation of Christ's love that wrecked the Apostles, and it's been raining here in the central valley. Overall, a pretty cool fall season : )
10/13/07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment