8/13/07

It's hot

Brian here. I heard this morning on the radio that it was going to be extra hot in America this week. Surprisingly, it's only going to be approx. 90 degress today here in Turlock. I am home sick today so I will be enjoying the fine air conditioning on our house. Just thought I would let you know...

Other than that I have created another blog. You can find the link on the "my links" portion of this blog. The Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to create my own music and I will be using this new blog (www.brianmoser.blogspot.com) to allow people to sample the music as well as I will be selling the cd's directly from the blog via-paypal. This will allow ANYBODY with internet access and a credit card or bank account to purchase the cd's at any time. My prayer is for an anointing on these cd's that will bless people for years to come. So keep posted with the blog for more samples and cd to come in several months!

So anyway, things are going pretty good for us. A good friend donated a whole bunch of maternity clothes to Lisa. Which is a HUGGGEEEE blessing. I can't being to tell you how much clothes were temporarily donated to Lisa, she now get's to play "dress up" every day for the rest of her pregnancy. Which all you ladies know, is a dream come true :) Trust me I know, I had three older sisters : )

No comments: