4/13/07

Music

Hey everybody.

In the past the Lord has spoken to me about how to raise funds to be an intercessory missionary (Anna in Luke chapter 2 is a prime example). So He began speaking to Lisa and myself about using my musical talent as a means to that end. So I have been working on a musical / devotional cd on Psalm 119 and wanted to give an opportunity for people to listen to excerpts and make comments. This would be my first cd, and I could use all the insight I could get. Thanks everybody: )

Click here to listen:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm on lunch at work, so I can't listen, but I wanted to say HI! and I hear multiple congratulations are in order :) Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa and Brian,
Congratulations on your marriage. I KNOW God is going to bless you beyond measure. I loved the music very inspirational Brian. Have a great night, Tammy Partin

Anonymous said...

I love how you two put this site together. What a wonderful way to keep in touch. I'm sorry I haven't been so great at that. I've been praying for you two--always on my heart. The music was awesome. It reminded me of the IHOP cd's. Very cool. Love you two. God is going to do great things through you two--a mighty team. Be blessed!

Unknown said...

Hey Brian,
It was good to get an email from you and to hear about you and Lisa. Congrats!! God is awesome like that....plus, the way you talked about Lisa, it doesn't surprise me that you're married sooner :)

For us, things at IHOP are going swell. We are going to have a baby! It's very exciting - due in Sept. I'll keep this short, but you can check us out on blogger too: jacobsonhoppers.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon. Elisa (and Dan) Jacobson